Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm going with a couple of friends and i love the drop feeling but when i wen't on bizzaro, the hill was to big for me and i like didn't enjoy the rest of the ride because i didn't have time to recover, is there any way to make the drop feeling less? or something|||The only way would be to go on more and more rides with big drops. This will cause you to become more tolerant of the feeling, eventually to the point where you will barely feel it at all. I would recommend going on Down Time a few times if possible, as this is the ride with the most intense drop feeling you can experience in the park. If you need a way to "warm up" or something, maybe try the Zoomerang or possibly even Thunder N' Lightning a few times before riding Down Time.

I used to have this same experience, but once I started riding more and more rides with drops, more and more often, I became extremely tolerant of this feeling, to the point where the only time I feel the feeling is when I ride drop towers (like Down Time), and I only feel it very slightly.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment