Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Well, Six Flags New England is only 1000 ft from the CT border in Agawam, MA. Is that good enough for you!? :-)

I would prefer going to Lake Compounce since SFNE is like a box of chocolates. You never know what kind of customer service you are going to get. Of course, things could have changes since the last time I was there. But having Superman closed for no good reason on Memorial Day was inexcusable.

I actually loved Lake Compounce and had a great time going between Boulder Dash, the Sky Ride, Ghost Hunt and Wildcat. I would go there again over going through the hassel of trying to have good time at Six Flags because their operations suck!|||I'm pretty sure that's the only one.|||The Roller Coaster Database lists two active parks: http://www.rcdb.com/pr.htm?pstatus=141&l鈥?/a>|||you can try quassy in middlebury - real small and not as much fun as lake compounce

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment