Tuesday, February 14, 2012

so yesterday me and my friend were going into the line for bolder dash there were these two cute guys infront of us. its rly hard to explain but we sorta connected. we never talked, but like u cld tell they liked us we did too so we wenr on they were all the way in the bac and we were 2 seats infront then when we got off and went on other rides and tben when we went bac it started rainin and there was noone on bolder dash except a coupke ppl includong thrm!!!!! but they were already gonna go and we hd to wait but then they got went around and waiting in line again and we got ogf it was like we were chasing each other lol ohhh did i memtion iy was raining uhhhhh me and my friend rly regret not sayong something to them tell me what u think and post any songs thst make u think of wat happemed thx :)|||I think life is full of these cool experiences and take comfort in knowing maybe if you did say more the guys might not end up being as amazing as you thought. Use it for next time though! it's a confidence building experience. I'd give some songs but I'm sure your already listening to Taylor swift lol. Now there is someone I wish I could meet|||Is English your native language because it really doesn't seem like it... If you're interested try going back sometime and if you see them talk to them|||I think you should have said something to them

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment