Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I already have a few people in mind, but I /reallyyyyyy/ want to take my boyfriend when we go.
The only problem is, my parents think I'm too young (14) to have a boyfriend and they don't know I'm going out with anyone. They've never met my boyfriend before and they've never heard me talk about him because I've been keeping him a secret. Only our friends and his parents know we're going out.
So I don't know what to do....should I just ask different people to go or ask him to come with us anyway?

And telling my parents I have a boyfriend isn't an option. They'd kill both me and my boyfriend...=/|||i am 12 and my opinion is to tell Ur parents he is a friend of yours it is OK to have a friend that is a boy i mean i do and i am 12 you should be able to bring him oh and PS i am also going to lake compounce this year on 8-3-08 this August have fun also go on down time

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment