Friday, February 17, 2012

I might get my belly button pierced saturday and im planning to go to lake compounce the fallowing friday. will it be safe to go to the water parks there? i would bring cleaner and clean it every so often and i wont be in the water for that long.

thanks|||You can not let it go in that water!!!!!! There as soooooo many germs in the public water. I had my belly button pierced in the summer time and wanted to go swimming. My piercer told me do get some clear waterproof ban-aid/bandage and put it over the piercing to keep it safe. I did and had no problems. I bought Nexcare brand Tegaderm transparent dressing. Good luck.|||If the water has chlorine in it, I suggest you don't go into the water if you just got it pierced.
It may irritate it and slow the healing process.|||Chlorine is bad for new piercings and you're supposed to wait 2 weeks before swimming in the water.|||I had mine pierced one saturdat and i remember having swimming for p.e on the Monday. I still did it, i just covered it with a plaster x|||After you get a piercing they will tell you not to go into water for at least two weeks. I've had mine done for 10 months and my piercer told me not to completely submerge my piercing in water at all for two or three weeks. So it would be a bad idea you could get it infected or else or body could reject the piercing|||go to the water park and enjoy yourself then you can get pierced the next day, because it might get infected or you might hurt yourself.

No swimming/sun tanning etc with a new piercing upto 3 months

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment