Friday, February 3, 2012

I was just watching on YouTube the video of the burial of the time capsule of the now closed Nickelodeon studios in 1992. They relocated the time capsule to the Nickelodeon hotel in Orlando and made no public acknowledgment of it. It is scheduled to be opened in 2042 but I just wonder....do you think Nickelodeon will even still be around then?|||i doubt it, id be about 75 years old when that happens. nickelodeon is already dead anyways because all the shows they put on here killed the real good shows back in 90s. :(((((((

except spongebob power rangers samurai, and supah ninjas are the only good new shows on nickelodeon.|||i will probably be dead, so it wont matter to me,


"When he was here alive, Eileen, There was a word you might have said; So never mind what I have been, Or anything, -- for you are dead.



Why, darling, why are you crying?" he said, looking into Eve's face. "Ah! I know, you are crying for joy!"

"Oh me!" said her mother, shaking her head as she spoke. "Lucien has forgotten everything already; not merely his own troubles, but ours as well


a triumph of any kind whatsoever is a sort of miracle which requires, like some other miracles for that


Laughs low for love, till jealous Salmacis Peers through the myrtle-leaves and sighs for pain of lonely bliss.|||Don't know, have never watched the show!
Anyway, in 2042, if I am still living, I'll be 107 years old. I am 76 now!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)|||Hmm, probably. They have enough stuff to broadcast, and its essentially only them and Cartoon Network in the children's television cartoon broadcasting business.|||Probably.|||Yes it will be forever just new generations.|||Yes, and the only shows left on it will be South Park,
The Simpsons and Spongebob.|||Um..that depends on if we're still around then. Some believe end of civilization is coming 12/21/12|||I most certainly do.|||sure why not

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment