Friday, February 3, 2012

My son is 10 and my daughter is 13 they both loved it! There was so much to do, it will be impossible for you to get bored. There are activities inside and outside to keep you and your family busy. You can go online to their site and check out how the rooms look, they are decorated in different cartoon characters.

Have fun!!|||If you are a fan of Nickelodeon than you will like that hotel! Have a great stay!|||we just got back--it is VEGAS for kids anything y ou want food fun and the watersides are awesome!!! 4:45 SLIME TIME!!!!|||I wouldn't consider 10 "older" -- but maybe that's cause I'm over 30 and "ancient"! :-P

Seriously, I think you'll have plenty of fun there!|||Yes it is a lot of fun, I don't think you will have a problem at 10. Have fun and just be a kid it won't hurt..........|||Dude, WATER SLIDES!!!! You could be 50 and still have fun there. Your just the age Nick had in mind when they designed the hotel. And don't feel bad if you want to do the Spongebob Squarepants breakfast luch or dinner thing. I'm 30 and I love character dining. Have fun and enjoy being a kid, your NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE FUN !!!|||You will have a great time.. There are water slides and a video arcade.. I would look one the website to see all the other fun attractions there..|||chea boy its alot of fun especially the pools and stuff im 12 and i still think it is fun :]

火车采集器
  • mcdonalds careers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment