Friday, February 17, 2012

im madly in love with him and i dont want to break up with him. here are the problems starting from the beggining; okay he used to smoke pot ALOT and he told me he stopped becuase i dont like that. but i never was sure if he ever did. another thing is hes a man whore. he still flirts with people all the time. theres two girls that i know of that have recently came back into his life. this girl rachael and this girl hannah. okay he used to like hannah and now she likes him, he still talks to her. and he broke up with me before to go makeout with her. now were back together we've been together for 5 months and i feel so much in love with him. he tells me he would never cheat on me and will always be there for me, he gives me the sweetest gifts and up until today, he has been a miricale to me and everything ive ever wanted. he was like my night in shinning aromor. but now idk like, he went to this amusment park (lake compounce) with rachael and he didnt tell me and i guess they smoked pot together there. i mean why would he do that he told me he never wanted to smoke again! it hurts me so much that he would do that, excpecially with her. rachael used to be my best friend and before we started going out they liked eatchother, but i didnt know that, until she told me when we were going out that he told her that he wanted to have sex with her. they never did though. im so stressed out becuase my best friend just told me that they went to lake compounce together and did all this. and i guess rachael told this girl corrina that they did other stuff together to but she didnt say what, but im thinking what could you DO at a family amusment park?
anyway thats just some things, he obviously lies about other things to like people he has met. he says that he met this famous guy that lives in florida and he lived with him for the summer. im not too sure if thats true. i do anything he wants me to do for him, i listen to him and dont ask much from him. but it seems like he takes advantage of me. i want to ask him about it all but hes a compulsive liar, litteratlly so how am i supossed to know if he is telling the truth?

other problems he has, hes bipolar and has depression problems.
i just want to know if theres any ways i can help him, and get through this with out him getting mad.

oh i almost forgot, he doesnt even know that i know he has these problems, him mom told me.

i love him so much and want to spend the rest of my life with him, we shared our first times together so hes special to me. i dont want to leave him, even if he were cheating on my i dont think i would even be strong enough to let go. just thinking about this all makes me cry. i dont know if i can take the stress, but it seems like it will be all worst if i leave him.|||WALL OF TEXT

Dump him.

Find someone who respects you.|||Dump the #$%% cause you are going to get hurt badly|||Move on - be friends and find or wait for someone more deserving of you - you don't need the stress of worrying about whether he is lying or not. And cheating on you is not as easy to forgive as you might think - it sits in the dark and haunts you...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment