Friday, February 17, 2012

Okay so I'm in 8th grade and I want to be on the senior committee because it's usually so dull and boring and I wanna spice it up a bit. Okay so I need idea's for senior week which is we have a whole school week *5 days* to dress up according to special themes .

I was thinking this.

Business Day
Pajama Day
Retro / 80's Day.
Twin Day

then I don't know what else ''/ Any ideas?

Now for Senior Trip. EVERY YEAR they take the 8th graders to Lake Compounce in Connecticut and they also make that the no demerit trip *for kids who behave* every year and I've been their 4 times. We can't go Washington D.C or anything like that since We're in Brooklyn,NY the farthest we can go I think is less then 2 hours away so is their anything else we can do in NYC that's fun? Like amusement park wise ? (No Six Flags because it gets to crowded) and is their any amusement parks in NYC that offer like school days we're that day is mostly for schools to go? *Lake Compounce has that feature*

So Yeah, Any help is appreciated. Thanks =D

Also Note: Don't give me like go to Madison Square Garden or the city because they take us on trips their on a regular basis since it's easy to get their from Brooklyn.|||Hmm... If your part of the town part of Newyork suggest that you all go into the woods part and go to a tourist site ;]. Also I would look up what places there are in NewYork. There is always traffic jams on the way back so be careful with your timing!! Also another nice place is called Natures Classroom. Its basically a camp for 5 days. Every single last person who went there had the BEST time of there lives. I really loved it ;]

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment