Friday, February 17, 2012

Ok so we're at lake compounce and this guy and i are riding the boulder dash together and we're wearing our hoods and they fly off halfway down the first hill. And we're sitting on a bench and he's eating his lunch and i'm wearing his glasses and then we see my old group and then they leave. We ride this one ride, then we go on the pirate ship twice and the second time we go into the line and he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my shoulders.

And after we got off i felt like i was going to throw up and he wanted to go on this spinning ride and he didn't want me throwing up so he didn't want me going on it. And there's this puke on the floor so he tells me not to look.

Later we meet up with this person from his old group. And we're walking back to the pirate ship and he grabs my hand, and she asks why are you guys holding hands. And I'm like, I don't know. And he says I wanted to hold hands.

And then when we were in the room where our insturments were and he puts his arms around her shoulders and then does that to me. Then he does it to me again. And then to her again. And then he hugs me straight on and our heads were to the side and our checks are like touching and we hold it there for a while.

And then yesturday as we're walking out of the school, he's like if I have a chance with danielle (one of my friends) next year i'm gonna take it. And before he said he was just messing with me and that he doesn't like me.

And thursday morning before we left for lake compounce one of the drumline guys said either kevin (that's what i'm gonna call him) likes you now or is still just messing with you.

Can you tell me what is up with this guy if he likes me or not?|||he likes u , but he wants 2 b a playa and keep u guessing
he sounds wierd

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment