Friday, February 17, 2012

Okay, so first of all, there is a guy at school that I kinda like but more as a friend. I hang out with him but there are always other girls around too, and it's like we're competeing to be his better friend. It seems as though he prefers to talk to me, but he still communicates with the others at school. How do I make myself stand out??

Now, secondly and much more importantly, the guy from one of my earlier questions in Singles and Dating, the one from my drama camp where everybody went to Lake Compounce (question link: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
. Anyways, now we're doing another play until Jan. and we hang out and are pretty good friends- but we're kinda like a threesome- there's another pesky, bossy in some's opinions, girl who he is also friendly with, and me too when I want to be. We're kinda good friends but she also bugs me- she's competeing with me again and I really like this guy. What to do?|||Always be cheery, have a smile on your face and enjoy listening as well as talking. Definitely be nice to others around you, because if you are mean or catty he may think that you are like that about him when he isn't around. When he is ready for it to be just the two of you together, he will let you know.|||I just be myself.Different guys have different preference when it come to a girl.Someone can say be cheery,be cool,etc and that would make you stand out to a guy.But because every guy is different,you could potentionally stand out and look like a fool,when your trying to do anything but be yourself.So I encourage you to just act YOUR normal,and you will get the attention of the guy thats attracted to your character.,Be you,STAY you|||how the hell do you expect me to read all that|||I would answer but thats just toooo long to read!! its the end of the day at work, keep it short.|||Ask the guy if he is interested going out with you alone you will figure on his reaction whats up chin up you can do that...PIA|||you've really gotta find that one things hes totally into..sports or w/e it its...and make it known that you're into it too..guys always wanna be with a girl they can talk to and what better tot alk about than smething he's in love with?

火车采集器
  • chuckecheese
  • compare cars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment