Friday, February 17, 2012

it seems like eveyone loves them and enjoys them. i wanna enjoy them like everyone else. i went on one called boulder dash in lake compounce and my back, stomach, and neck hurt sooo much after. people said it was nothing but it was sooo scary for me. how do i get rid of this fear? is there a way to decrease "the feeling" when you ride a roller coaster? help?!|||Not everyone loves them. My husband and my sister don't like them. There's nothing wrong with feeling that way. I've heard that the only fear we are born with is the fear of falling. When you're on a roller coaster, you feel like you're falling, and instinctively it triggers fear.
If you really want to get over this, you could start with some of the less-wild coasters and work your way up.|||Some people have a fear of heights.That's something you'll probaly never get rid of.but do what i might try.look for a little kid in line.Say"If that kid can go on, so can I!"

Report Abuse

|||Don't go on something really extreme, but go on something more enjoyable then scary. Take your mind off of the bad things that can happen and pretend they don't exist. Relax your body and just enjoy yourself. =)|||Sounds to me that you have a fear of not being in control. It's hard to let go and just relax enough to have fun if you are worrying about what may happen. It also sounds as if you have had a bad experience in the past. That's enough to keep you resisting. You can always get psychological help for relaxing. I'm not sure it will totally alleviate your worries though.|||just go on them alot and alot of times something happened that turned u off from them|||learn to like it fool...|||some people just don't like being in anything that goes too fast without knowing for sure how safe the ride really is.

same goes for cars going over 70, I'll bet you get alittle scared then too|||Sorry I agree with you. I spend most of my time trying to avoid being dizzy, sick and whipping my neck around. I never saw the appeal of coasters.|||Sounds to me your scared of heights and the fear of falling and afraid of dieing.Don't be.Live your life.Roller coasters are safe and it's almost impossible to fall off because gravity will cause you to stay in place.Belive me, i've had the same problem when i went to Dolly Wood, I rode the thunderhead and it scared the heck out of me on the first hill, buy when i fell i couldn't help lifting my hands up like everyone else.They're really fun.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment