Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My birthday is in May, and i am going to turn 16. I want to begin working after my birthday, and start at an amusment park in my state(ct) called Lake Compounce. You must be at least 16 to work there, but the "Job Fair" is in April so they wont let apply then

I called Lake Compounce and they told me that since we are in the middle of a recession, that more adults will start taking the jobs, that are made for teenagers. I dont think this is fair. Adults should not be able to take teenage jobs. There is a minimum age to work so there should me a maxium age to work at certain places too like:
McDonalds
Amusment Parks
Cashiers
Movie Theathers

Im not trying to say that we should refuse them to work at these places, but It really isnt fair that our country is screwed up and the TEENAGERS have to suffer for it.

Could I please have your opinion?
I REALLY NEED SOME ANSWERS.
Do you think im wrong, or do you agree??|||Teenagers will be hired because the adults will quit after a short time. In the meantime you have to think up jobs that can make you money. Paint the front of a neighbor's house for $250 if she will pay for paint and brushes. Organize neighbor's garages for $10 apiece.|||do you have bills you have to pay? do you have children you need to support? do you have to pay rent?

the adults who need these jobs do. you don't NEED a job. adults do.

there is a minimum age required b/c of child protection laws. if any place were to refuse an adult, that would be discrimination

火车采集器
  • chinese take out
  • fazolis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment