Tuesday, February 21, 2012

six flags or lake compounce|||Six flaggsss.|||which six flags park?|||Six Flags|||Six Flags|||six flags is awesome but sorry never been to lake compounce|||Which Six Flags?|||what about Cedar Point?|||six flags|||six flags(:|||Six flags is,it has more variety on different rides|||six flags. Even though I have never been there.|||six flags|||Six Flags :)|||six flags|||Six Flags|||IDK what lake compounce is but I like six flags, any of them|||i never been to none but carowinds and carowinds is the bomb.|||Well, given that I live in Winnipeg, MB, Canada, the only amusement park we get is 'The X' which isn't TOO bad.

But I'd say Disney World if it counts. TOTALLY AWESOME!|||I dunno we dont have any amusement parks here in Vermont. I gotta drive to Lake George, NY for "the great escape" which is six flags and thats cool so id go with six flags|||six flags. i've never been to lake compounce ... but what good can be in CT???

other than yale, of course.|||six flags !!!
lol
i've never been there though but it sounds good
:) :D

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment