Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ok his name is Nick and were in a lot of classes together like english and pre cal and health, we just went to lake compounce to fright night and like i was scared out of my mind and he offered to bring me around the whole thing letting me claw to his arm and warning me whenever something scary was about to happen and helping me walk through the dark and on the car ride home we were both in the back, a few other friends we there one was driving. We were in the back next to each other and we were going back home it was like past midnight so i fell asleep on his shoulder and he sleep with his head tipped onto mine. Anyways my point it its now a day after and were going to the movies, with my friend cassie and beeves, hes paying for me b.c all my money is wrapped up in my sisters b-day present and he offered to pay... its to see eagle eye... i wanted to know if this would be a date.. and depending on the recent events... if he likes me as much as i like him... should i put some like... stronger moves on him at the movies or let him do it? thanks adivce would be great!|||yes you should make your flirting moves more intense, you never know what may develop



VOTE FOR PRESIDENT=)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment