Friday, February 17, 2012

ok so i have two best friends taylor and amanda....
taylor, i met in third grade and never really get in fights with and shes in my grade...
amanda known whole life and shes a grade younger than me...
like 2 years ago i instroduced the 2 and theyre like best buds now tooo...!!!..!.!.!.!!!
but now they are choosing eachother over me and for some reason i get like EXTREMLY JEALOUS

NOW we are going on a field trip to lake compounce and when i talk to them they are just like "why arnt you hanging out with other people" cuz they dont want me to hang out with them. ive told em i dont wanna hang with others but like omg... and now i just wanna not go on the trip

WHAT SHOULD I FRICKEN DO!!!|||talk 2 them if u can and tell them how your situation make u feel. and or make new bffs|||How old are you?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment