Friday, February 17, 2012

ok i know i asked a question like this b4 but well that didnt wark out so...

I am not overweight
I am 14
I am 5.0 (or somthing like that)
I weigh 92-96 pounds

Today is May 14 - I need to have a flat belly and smaller thighs by June 13 - help me

my school is going on a trip-to lake compounce - i kinda wanna look good 4 that ... plz help

idk what u give me - a diet, exersize, lemits, somthing -please
i need a flat belly ... thx .... <3 bi|||If u calculate your BMI you;ll find you are in nornal weight, JUST above the underweight category!!! If you really feel like you want to do something, the best thing to do is cardio. HOWEVER you will need a miracle or will have to starve from now til june 13th to get whatever it is you are looking for! I have been in these shoes before. I still am not perfect and confidence really does help so try working on that to. You would be surprised how much people DON'T care what you look like!

Anyway to make yourself feel better do the cardio, cut out crappy foods, only eat at meal times, avoid food that bloats you, make sure you go to the toilet regular. Also if you are used to eating more, drink more water to get rid of hunger pains! Finally, to eat less as the day goes on, your biggest meal should be earlier and getting progressively smaller!

Hope this helps!!!

If I've got your BMI wrong calculate it yourself, google BMI calculator!|||Give all your money away you rich snob!|||Try pilates..go to youtube.com and type in pilates...it's actually pretty helpful.
good luck
also cardio helps burn fat everywhere so do it!
:)|||One of the best all-round exercises you can do is Swim....And, I mean swim laps! Get in the pool and swim at least 30 minutes everyday!
Another good exercise is just walking - walk at a good rate for a couple of miles everyday.
Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Stay away from fast food and fried foods. And don't eat supper after 6pm!
Good Luck!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment