Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ok so me && my boy are either going to Six Flags New England or Lake Compounce in CT. My boy wants to go bad butt doesnt know if they have rides for him to fit in because he's like 5'7 && 300lbs. Anyway, do either one of those amusement parks have rides with adjusted seats for heavier people && if so which one has more & which rides have adjusted seats. This will be great help because this is the last time I can chill with him before I leave for college. Thx|||sorry i have not been to either of those places but speaking from experience most amusement parks have test seats before the line so that the larger people can see if they will fit. sorry can't be of more help. maybe check on their websites to see the restrictions for height/weight

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment