Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm going to SFNE this saturday then leaving at 4 to spend the rest of the day at lake compounce. It's the only day I can go. There's a free concert in the park that day so I'm wondering just how bad the lines will be. Should I invest in a gold flash pass?

Also, how do their flash pass lines work? Do they merge with the normal lines at some point or are people going to be giving me the evil eye because I sat in the seat they were going to get on the next ride?|||I think you should just go to lake compounce if they're alot of free stuff going on. Lines are terribly long but, and gold flash pass will make it very fast. Don't mind people giving you an eye or w.e haha rarely anyone even does that.

But the cost of the ticket is sorta alot, so its really only worth it if you wanna go on alot of rides and stare there a while

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment