Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm turning 16, going to be a junior. My house is pretty small and not that great for a party, and I don't have enough friends to have that big of a party. [hah, i have like 6 good friends] so I don't know what to do. My options are:
-Go to Lake Compounce for the night, which is an amusement park in our state.
-Have a fire & maybe go on a haunted hayride? [I did that two years ago, is that too kiddish?]

And that's it. I have NO more ideas. Any help?|||I am going to a day spa with my BFF (She has to pay) Then we are going on a shopping spree to a few malls (by a few I mean 2 or 3 malls) but hahahaha my b-day is in september tehe..... thats what I would do.|||try www.jukactivities.co.uk they do a whole bunch of stuff and can help with ideas!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment