Tuesday, February 21, 2012

my name is sarah. at the end of the school year my class is going on a field trip to Lake Compounce. i don't like to wear bathing suits because of my body. my butt as cellulite, my thighs are a little too big, and my stomach is somewhat chunky. my mom says i have to just tone my body and eat healthy. i don't really eat healthy so i don't know what healthy foods i would like. i don't know how to tone my body ether. oh and we are going sometime in May or June. so i need something that will work FAST! please help me.|||Try the Acai berry, apparently it works. Try a resistance band. yoga is what my sister does at college, she is now strong and looks super skinny, im going to try that to LOL. Do sit ups as well.
if you don't like healthy foods, try making it pretty and fun. have a salad and drop pieces of fruit you like on the lettuce like grapes or Mandarin oranges. Have a banana with peanut butter on it.|||Toning your body and eating healthy would be the right approach, as your mother said.

Do a lot of cardio... dancing, walking, jogging, step aerobics, crunches, leg lifts etc.
Start off little, but gradually increase your exercise as your body becomes more accustomed to it.

Eat protein, vegetables, and fruits.
Be patient with yourself, results won't show overnight.

火车采集器
  • lady gaga born this way album
  • dominoes online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment